Looking for a dynamic person to animate and educate visitors to our ‘agriculture’ themed trailer. The candidate will work closely with the coordinators hosting the event and MUST enjoy working with the public.
- The host fair will provide lodging and meals.
- Transportation to host fair is your responsibility.
- Candidate must be available for the following dates:
* 8 au 12 June 2017 (Ormstown Fair)
* 11 au 13 August 2017 (Huntington Fair)
* 24 au 27 August 2017 (Ayer's Cliff Fair)
* 1 au 4 September 2017 (Brome Fair)
- Possess experience in the field of ‘performance/animation’
- Be bilingual
- 18+ years old
- Have good knowledge of the ‘dairy industry’
- Be dynamic, motivated, interested in learning and passionate about educating the public.
- Remuneration as per experience.
Deadline for applications: May 31, 2017
Please forward your CV to: